Tuesday, April 9, 2013

No Soaping Today!

What an exciting weekend it was for me! No soap this weekend. Instead I got to watch my son in law race in the Papa John's 10 Miler Race on Saturday. This is my daughter Sierra, my son in law Sean and on the right my husband Marty. I never knew how crazy and exciting a race could be! Over 6200 people were in this race! Sean came in at 107th in 67 minutes! That's hoofing it in my opinion! I can barely run a mile, I could walk 10 but never run 10.
Later that afternoon we went traisping around a flea market and did some shopping here and there. My feet were tired but lucky for me they took me our to dinner for my birthday at the Texas Roadhouse. We ate some steak and had a great time! Then we went back to their place (we were visiting Louisville, KY) and had some angel food cake and vanilla ice cream.Played Sorry and Liars Dice then headed for bed.

We had planned to go home the next day but my daughter wanted us to stay, so we stayed! Watched the University of Louisville Cardinal basketball team win the final four. The kids were so excited they called Sean's parents who were at the game and asked them to get tickets! They left for Atlanta, Georgia to watch the championship game set for Monday night at 9:30 pm. What an incredible game it was! Michigan played an awesome game but Louisville played an even better one! Congratulations to the U of L Cards! University of Louisville is Sean and Sierra's school so they are very proud alumni!

I'm still in Louisville, watching their cute little dogs: Moxie and Dottie. Havanese cutie pies! Sean and
Dottie and Moxie
Sierra will be back tonight and I will get to head on back to Leitchfield.

I had a terrific birthday and I send many thanks out to Sierra & Sean Killeen for a great weekend and birthday! Also thanks to Sierra and Megan Riedling for giving me the money to buy the Soap Maker's software! It will take me a bit to get it set up but it should be awesome when it's all set!

I'm a very blessed lady of 54 years old, and very thankful to have such a wonderful family! I'm also thankful to have such a considerate husband who is willing to share me when someone had a need for a puppy sitter, ;)

No comments: