Saturday, September 7, 2013

Neroli Orange Flax Milk Soap and Citrus Melon Hemp Milk

Using a webcam is new to me....


Just wanted to show you the pretty new soaps I made.  Both are milk soaps, the one I cut in the video is Flax Milk soap with Neroli-which is from the Bitter Orange Tree and Orange Oil from the peels of regular oranges. It smells very sweet light and fruity! The other is more Hemp Milk Soap scented with Grapefruit Ginger and Cucumber Melon. I shorten the name to Citrus Melon. It also smells sweet and light and fruity! My shop smells wonderful. Yum! :)  Both of these are so mild and gentle on the skin. My husband broke out before he started using my soaps, I put him on the Hemp milk several months ago and his skin looks the best it has in years! I asked him what he thought and I got the typical male response, "Well I don't know, it cleans good and seems like it works". That is as close to praise as he gets I think! ;)  Ha ha!

It's been about 24 hours since I made them. They are nice and firm and smell wonderful.  Next time I will record making the soap, I'm still new at doing it myself so please be patient with me, ha ha! I'm sure I'll get better at it!

Bless you! Enjoy the film.





No comments: