Sunday, May 5, 2013

ODWTC Class & the Derby yesterday and 7 new soaps on Etsy today!

One Day With The Creator

 My husband and I watched the first 2 segments of the new class "One Day With the Creator" put out by The Living Truth Fellowship. Only about 24 segments to go ;) !! It is a very insightful class that will definitely teach everyone about things they thought they knew and understood but unfortunately got skewed somewhere along the way... A re-learning experience to be sure!

7 NEW LISTINGS ON ETSY!

As always, the dreaded paperwork kept me busy today. I was able to get 7 new soaps added to my Etsy page-yay! Yesterday I spent the majority of the day bagging and tagging and taking pictures of soaps. Fun Fun! It is amazing how much time goes in to getting things ready before they can be put on the web for sale!

I took a picture of all the different soaps I have for sale right now-just getting them lined up was an interesting task! So many soaps and so many still curing and of course I have about 7 waiting in line to be made!
My cotton candy and other soaps are still waiting in the wings...I will get to them soon!

The Derby

When the trumpet sounds and they play "My Old Kentucky Home" I got goosebumps all over and the anticipation built for the big race! Did anyone else watch the Kentucky Derby? We did and I was very excited when my horse came in 3rd place! What a fun race! The rain stopped and although the track was very wet and muddy all the horses ran their hearts out. It was a beautiful sight I've seen before but one that never fails to bring tears to my eyes! Horse racing in general is so thrilling to watch and jump up and down rooting for your favorite! What an awesome day!

Until next time-may God bless you richly!

Marla Riedling
MJR Soaps

No comments: