Monday, March 25, 2013

Peacock Swirl, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Hemp Milk Soaps

Wow yesterday it was raining and today it's snowing! I honestly think the ground hog got it wrong this year. We've had an extremely mild winter here in Kentucky, that is a good and bad thing. It's good for those who don't like the cold but it's bad in that the bugs don't die and it will make it a seriously buggy spring and summer. I have a recipe or two for some all natural insect repellant and I plan to make lots! :)

Here is the Peacock Swirl soap from yesterday, I expected the bottom to be darker brown-I used vanilla lace for the scent. Still all in all very pretty!


I also did a Strawberry Cheese Cake (salt) soap and a beautiful Hemp Milk soap
 Today I've been putting things in order and thinking about my next soaps. I'm thinking about doing a Flax Milk soap next....ah soaping, the best remedy for any type of stress! Snow away out there, I'm content in my shop making plans. ;)

No comments: