Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

What I've been up to lately:

Coffee smells sooo good and since I only drink it sparingly it is a definite treat for me. Coffee soap is something I like to keep around for the caffeine and the senses....


Cafe' Caramel & Cinnamon Coffee Soap topped with some whipped cream and cinnamon!

Seaweed soap is another I like to keep on hand for the rich mineral and iodine content. There is no better way to work on my chubby thighs either! :)
Seaweed soap made with 3 kinds of seaweed and wheat grass

Mangos are great in smoothies but I thought I'd enjoy some mango and mango butter in a new soap! This one is just for the awesome qualities of mango! After all, nourishment  and moisture are an older gal's best friend! ;)

Mango Martini with real mango puree in it! Most of the color left but we'll see how it looks in a month.
I'm also working on getting some videos processed and uploaded from last year. Just call me the turtle-that's how slow I've been about staying up on videos! It will get done and posted, I'm working on it! That's it for the moment. Just having fun and implementing new ideas, some have to wait for a slab mold-I can never cut them straight so I've decided to get a proper divided slab mold with dividing inserts. My husband doesn't seem interested in making one for me...oh well. He really did a lot for me when I first began several years back! Pretty much if I needed it, he found a way to make it happen. He's my best friend and partner.

On this Valentine's Day I want to thank him for all he did for me and still does for me every day. I love you honey! XXXX OOOOOO

Until next time I hope you have a fabulous Friday with lots of hugs and kisses from your favorite valentines. :) God bless!

Marla Riedling
MJR Soaps


No comments: