Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mayan Gold Soap by MJR Soaps

Mayan Gold Goats Milk Soap

Hello all,

Just finished a new soap that started out to be Almond Goats Milk soap but using extra virgin olive oil prompted the change. It turned out gold from the green oil! I will try again using my standard olive oil on the Almond. I'm nearly out of 3 goats milk soaps and need to get them made so they can be cured out before the holidays.

I'm also doing a few seasonal soaps like peppermint, cranberry and bayberry. It should be fun! Some swirls comin' up! ;)

Here's a video:  Unmolding and cutting Mayan Gold Soap What's really funny is I've been wondering what type of soap I was going to make for that scent! The decision got made for me!

Hope you're doing great and having a wonderful fall season! God Bless!

Take care,

Marla
MJR Soaps



No comments: